What is your story? Let’s tell our story together
- Tell your story about what you have learned and overcome. How you have changed as a result of giving or receiving.
- Donor’s – People always ask why did you donate? How do you feel about the donation, life, and yourself since the donation.
Your story can help inspire others. By sharing your personal story you can touch other life’s that are going through similar experiences.
Let’s get started
When submitting your story
- Submitted content may be used in our book working title “Courage to Donate” or in media for social media, promotion and marketing.
- Please include with your story:
- Name, story title, State, City, Country
- Easy to follow
- Stay focused on your personal experience
- Send your story email to: Wendy.Brabon@gmail.com
We have included some questions below if you would like to use them.
Wendy Brabon, Kidney Organ Donor
- Who did (or are you going to) donate to and why? What kind of organ?
- Has your illness changed you? What have you learned?
- What were your expectations in donating?
- Do you look at life differently now that you have donated an organ?
- What lessons have you learn?
- Can you tell me about your religious beliefs/spiritual beliefs?
- What does your future hold?
- How have you changed as a result of giving or receiving an organ?